When I was out taking pictures I went to a new water source. The river was very pretty but the weather conditions were extremely frustrating and not the best for trying to take good photographs. I often found myself sliding around or getting water droplets on the lense of my camera. When I went back to look at my pictures I found some of the images to be blurry because of the water. I am not sure if this is a good or a bad thing. At times the blurry spots annoy me and other times I feel like it fits perfectly with the theme of water and the river.
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Post 2
When I was out taking pictures I went to a new water source. The river was very pretty but the weather conditions were extremely frustrating and not the best for trying to take good photographs. I often found myself sliding around or getting water droplets on the lense of my camera. When I went back to look at my pictures I found some of the images to be blurry because of the water. I am not sure if this is a good or a bad thing. At times the blurry spots annoy me and other times I feel like it fits perfectly with the theme of water and the river.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment